Title: Operation Navajo
Author: Anita Dickason
Categories: Suspense / Political Thriller / Crime Fiction
Synopsis: “Whoever controls the flow of the money supply, irrespective of whether it’s fiat or gold currency is the one to fear.” The imminent launch of the Feds gold-backed currency triggers more than fierce protests when a note is dropped into Federal Reserve Chairman Frank Littleton’s coat pocket. The cryptic message is a warning someone plans to assassinate him. A new Tracker agent and financial crimes expert joins forces with an undercover Interpol agent to infiltrate the inner sanctum of the Federal Reserve. The case turns deadly when the agents become the target for an assassin’s bullet. Stalked by a killer, can they survive to stop the assassination and prevent a global financial cataclysm?
Add Operation Navajo to your GOODREADS shelf or check out Operation Navajo on AMAZON
6 Reason Operation Navajo will have you reaching for the Amazon auto-buy button:
Originally Posted on The Obsessed Reader in conjunction with a Lone Star Lit Book Bog Tour. Reposted with permission.
- This intense thriller/mystery is so realistic it makes you wonder…Did this really just happen?
- Anita Dickason’s realistic and genuinely likable characters.
- How the characters logically walk through the scenarios and pull you into the scenes, as if you are a part of the team working to figure out what is going on.
- An engaging plot that keeps you guessing with some surprising twists added to it.
- The details. Anita Dickason did a fabulous job feeding details about the case throughout the book.
- Some of the best conversational character flows I have read in a while.
This book grabbed me from the beginning and would not let go. I stayed up late reading it to find out what was going on and was up way later than I planned. I enjoyed all the different characters and their personalities, and I thought Anita Dickason did a great job showing their personalities through their conversations, banter, and actions. They were diverse and I felt like I got to know each one individually.
The plot was very interesting for me. The detail that went into shaping the case and how Anita Dickason explained the nuances of it were fascinating and helped to further draw my mind into this suspenseful mystery. I loved how I was putting all the pieces together right along with the characters until the very end. Anita Dickason truly gave me a thrilling, mind engaging mystery that left me wanting more. I will be looking for more of her books in the future (after I go back and read the other books in this series!). Operation Navajo was a great book, 5 out of 5 stars.